Spare filter FFP2 Blossum-Mask Lite x5
Pack of 5 Spare filters for antipollution mask Blossum-Mask Lite.
Paiement 100% secured
FREE DELIVERY in FRANCE with Colissimo. Tracked Delivery in Europe from 5€ in 5 days approx.
Returns accepted under conditions.
Available in 2 sizes : M & L.
To replace the filter,
- Unscrew the exhalation valve,
- Remove the filter,
- Place the spare filter, inside the mask, the white part towards the outside,
- Screw the valve in the direction indicated by the arrows located on the inside part of the valve.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Blossum-Mask Lite offers effective protection against particles and dust for commuter and recreational walking and cycling in urban areas.
- Blossum-mask Lite prevents and limits respiratory allergies caused by pollens, mites, animal hair, molds... It is recommended in the prevention of asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Effective against domestic pollution (DIY, gardening, dust, house hold products, passive smoking ...)
- Reduces odors.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS :
The cotton mask is machine washable at a temperature of 30°C. Do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron.
Replace the filter every 8 hours of use. The process is easy and quick. Please refer to section FAQ to read the instructions for use.
- Blossum-mask is not indicated for use in contact with chemicals, gases or vapors.
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of disease or infection and is intended for general public use.
- Do not use this mask in explosive atmospheres or atmospheres defi cient in oxygen.
- It is unlikely that the sealing requirements will be met if beard hair passes under the face seal.
- Dispose of and replace the mask and/or filter if damaged or seem to hamper your breathing.
- Replace the filter every 8 hours of use.
- Do not use the cotton mask more than 3 years.
- Inspect the mask before each use. Check that the valve is clean and secure.
- Material Components
- Polypropylene filter media, activated carbon.
- INCLUDED IN THE PACK 5 spare filters.