KN95 protection mask equivalent to FFP2 - Box of 50 uvc
EQUIVALENT FFP2 - Respiratory protection mask certified KN95 according to GB2626-2006 standard. It filters particles and reduces the risk of contamination and the spread of viruses, bacteria and fungi. Protects the wearer and his entourage.
Paiement 100% secured
FREE DELIVERY in FRANCE with Colissimo. Tracked Delivery in Europe from 5€ in 5 days approx.
Returns accepted under conditions.
- Masks certified according to standard GB2626-2006, equivalent to standard EN149 + A1: 2009, class FFP2, relating to EU Regulation 2016/425 concerning PPE.
- Composed of 5 layers ensuring particle filtration ≥ 95%
- Ergonomic shape that perfectly matches the contour of the face, with an adjustable nose bar, to prevent any inward leakage (≤ 8%)
- Comfortable for use all day long, in a professional environment, thanks to the use of materials guaranteeing low respiratory resistance
- Soft fasteners, to avoid too much pressure on the ears
- Color White
- Dimensions: 16x10 cm
- Disposable mask for single use, recommended for a period of use of one working day.
- Unique size.
Unit packaging of each mask in transparent heat-sealed bag.
Grouped in cardboard boxes of 50 units.
Order per box of 50 uvc
1. Clean hands before handling the mask. Open the mask by holding it by the clips on each side.
2. Position the mask over the nose and mouth.
3. Place the clips behind each ear.
4. Squeeze the nosepiece onto the nasal bridge to prevent air leakage.