3-ply face mask, CE type 1 certified - Box of 50 uvc
Intended to prevent the projection of upper airway secretions or saliva that may contain transmissible infectious agents, during the expiration of the wearer.
Paiement 100% secured
FREE DELIVERY in FRANCE with Colissimo. Tracked Delivery in Europe from 5€ in 5 days approx.
Returns accepted under conditions.
- Non-woven mask, composed of 3 polypropylene layers,
- Protects against propagation by droplets (transmission by droplets of saliva or secretions from the upper aerial);
- or by air (airborne transmission by fine particles of less than 5 microns).
- Certified according to standard EN14683, for type I bacterial efficacy:> 95%
- Medical device, CE marking, according to Directive 93/42 / EEC
- Nasal bar for better protection
- Breathing comfort
- Colors: blue and white
- Designed for single use.
- It should be changed as soon as it gets wet and at least every 4 hours.
- Unique size.
Packaged in a cardboard box of 50 units.
Sold in boxes of 50 units.
To be effective, surgical masks must be used correctly.
- Wash your hands
- Place the mask on the face with the rigid edge up and pass the clips behind the ears.
- Squeeze the nosepiece with both hands to adjust it to the level of the nose.
- Lower the bottom of the mask under the chin.
Once adjusted, do not touch the mask with your hands.