FFP2 protective mask, Blossum-Mask Lite, white / large black stars
The antipollution mask, Blossum-Mask Lite, is CE certified, class FFP2 NR according to European norm 149+A1:2009. Blossum-mask filters pollens, dust, particles from diesel cars and black smoke from any gasoline engines.
Paiement 100% secured
FREE DELIVERY in FRANCE with Colissimo. Tracked Delivery in Europe from 5€ in 5 days approx.
Returns accepted under conditions.
Our masks belong to PPE category (personal protective equipment) ruled by EU Regulation 2016/425, which not only guarantee the filtration quality but also the quality of materials used and the follow-up during the manufacturing process.
Available in 2 sizes:
- M (45-70 kg / 12 cm)
- L (70-95 kg / 14 cm)
It’s essential to choose the right sized mask in order to guarantee an optimal filtration of particles, pollens, dust and other suspended matter in the air. Please read carefully the section FAQ.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Blossum-Mask Lite offers effective protection against particles and dust for commuter and recreational walking and cycling in urban areas.
- Blossum-mask Lite prevents and limits respiratory allergies caused by pollens, mites, animal hair, molds... It is recommended in the prevention of asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Effective against domestic pollution (DIY, gardening, dust, house hold products, passive smoking ...)
- Reduces odors.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS :
The cotton mask is machine washable at a temperature of 30°C. Do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron.
Replace the filter every 8 hours of use. The process is easy and quick. Please refer to section FAQ to read the instructions for use.
- Blossum-mask is not indicated for use in contact with chemicals, gases or vapors.
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of disease or infection and is intended for general public use.
- Do not use this mask in explosive atmospheres or atmospheres defi cient in oxygen.
- It is unlikely that the sealing requirements will be met if beard hair passes under the face seal.
- Dispose of and replace the mask and/or filter if damaged or seem to hamper your breathing.
- Replace the filter every 8 hours of use.
- Do not use the cotton mask more than 3 years.
- Inspect the mask before each use. Check that the valve is clean and secure.
- Material Components
- Textile support and cotton adjustment strap, exhalation valve in PP, silicone valve, PP coated iron nose clip, PP filter media, activated carbon, nylon and cotton side fasteners, 100% cotton webbing, thread nylon and cotton.
- INCLUDED IN THE PACK : 1 mask, 2 spare filters and 1 adjustable cord.